Edwardian Silver & Steel Trowel for Laying Foundation Stone at St Dunstan's Studio
Made by Omar Ramsden & Alwyn Carr
Length 8" (20.5cm); Weight 3.3 troy oz. (103g)
3a Seymour Place.(St Dunstan's Studio) was the workshop for Omar Ramsden & Alwyn Carr.
The Architect for the project was C.H.B. Quinnell and was built by William Willett.
The foundation stone was laid on the 16th February 1904.
The trowel is not marked, which makes sense as Ramsden & Carr would have been making it for themselves,
and not for retail, to lay the foundation stone of their new workshop.
Without damage or repair
(This item is SOLD, please return to the STOCK page).